Road Trip Knitting

Bender Oak Gifts is spending a brief stint on the road, and while doing so I need something to keep me occupied...

Since knitting, as a skill and hobby, is new to me, and I needed to pack light, I brought one project with me.



I'm a slow and easily confused knitter, so I picked Rachel Bishop's Glee pattern. It's a very cute, easily shaped pull over.







I made sure I did all the knitting math before I went on the road!




Hopefully, on this trip, I'll make some progress in this project.








Thanks for reading!

- Posted using BlogPress from my Pretentious Phone Device.

Also Shared on:

Cherry World 1"/>
life rearranged

Comments

Getting Hooked said…
I am not a knitter but I do crochet and love to take my hooks on the road as well:-) It is the perfect time to busy the hands, and so much can get done with no other distractions :-)
Once upon a time, I was a knitter, but not anymore. I just don't have the patience! More power to you!


YEA FOR SCARLET

Yea for scarlet, yea for red!
Yea for summertime that’s fled
To some far-off frigid place,
Where no ruby shows its face!


© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

A Handful of Red

Popular Posts