People Still Visit this Blog?!?!

So, if you don't already know, I retired this blog a long time ago...But for some reason there's still plenty of regular traffic to it.

I've moved on to a few different projects.

First off, I've gotten a lot more into photography and the outdoors, so if you like that stuff, be sure to check out The Ordinary Hiker!


I'm also hosting my own podcast now!  I do a podcast about weird news, paranormal, ghost hunting, aliens, and cryptids like Bigfoot. If you like any of those things, listen to the CreepGeeks Podcast: We're on iTunes, Google Play, iHeartRadio and more!



I still do crafting stuff, but most of that is on my Youtube Crafting Channel, Leftovers4Dinner.  If you haven't already, be sure to subscribe. I appreciate it!

Below is just some of the stuff you'll find on LeftOvers4Dinner!

I did this tutorial several years ago, but it remains one of my top Youtube videos, even today.

So if you've ever wanted to get into stamp carving, here's an easy and cheap way to try the hobby without investing too much.




Need Stamp Carving Supplies?

Try these:


 

Comments

Popular Posts