A stay at home kinda day...

It's rainy and terrible outside today.

It's cold, not too cold, but it's the kinda cold that makes my fingers hurt. And I'd rather not go tromping through Virginia Swamps and muddy, "yer truck's gonna break down out here" type roads with cold fingers and a stiff neck.


Even Bender Oak isn't sure if he wants to play outside or not... Keeps leaving the sliding glass door open and walking in and out.  Or sitting by the door and staring out the window...


So, I'm staying in today, which bums me out.  I really wanted to go out letterboxing and geocaching, but oh well.

Today, I'm going to try and do crafty stuff...

Like building Treasure Hunting Clues.

(I don't really do alot of wood-working, but I've been inspired by some local Letterboxes and Geocaches in the area to come up with a multi-stage Letterbox in a very unique location!)

And construct a new Letterbox...This Letterbox was inspired by the uneventful day I had yesterday.  I drove out of my way to find what I thought would be an awesome location for Geocaching and Letterboxing... Only to find that half the Letterboxes out there were "Muggled"/destroyed, and most of the Geocaches (except for one) had been removed.  Oh, and Bender and I got trapped in sticky, thorny vines, but we did find a Dog park!  Of course, that dog park is dominated by a very opinionated "Northerner" and her blind Cocker Spaniel that doesn't like "Black dogs". HRMPHH!!! -as Bender would say.  Yes, Bender actually "Hurr-rumphs" when he's Disgustipated...


And work on some Crochet.  Which is important, because I haven't really crocheted anything in the past couple of months.  

So it actually looks like I have a lot to do today, lol!  Heck, I might even change my blog format so it loads faster!

Also shared on:

life rearranged

Comments

Holly said…
I love your dog! My cat does that sometimes too - can't decide whether she wants to be in or out.

Popular Posts