A Long Walk to clear my head.

I took a long walk to try and think some things through, and decided to walk around the derelict Cradock High School.  They've finally started talks of knocking the school down, but past that, not much progress has been made.

Right now, it's just a giant brick shell, constantly monitored by police (they've even set up a mini police station inside two rooms of the newer half of the high school).  The baseball field is still in really good condition, but it's the last pick place to play at for most of the Adult soft ball teams in the area.

Kinda like I'm the last pick for a lot of things happening in my life right now, and that's got me very bummed.



It's getting to the point where I'm going to have to make some pretty big changes in my life to get where I want to be, and either I've outgrown the surroundings and environment I've known all my adult life, or maybe those things haven't grown with me.  In either instance, I'm looking at a tentative 1-3 year plan that will take me away from the things that don't help me grow, and don't let me shine.

I want to move into making this blog great, making my life great, and not neglecting my Dog, my new place, or my CheapGeek1 anymore.  The past year has been busy, but apparently not busy enough.

I don't want to be an empty shell of something once massive and great.  Like this school.  Sigh...



Thanks for reading, I truly appreciate it.

Comments

Popular Posts