I'm now @leftovers4dinner on Instagram & Webstagram !

I've been using Hipstamatic for about two years now, and while it's pretty, and I love the retro results it gives my photos, the application is buggy, and not entirely friendly to the Social Media Enthusiasts that are on the go.

Instagram is my new Love.  A wonderful coworker of mine recommended it, and it's awesome. I can instantly (like, one touch/one click) share my Old-Skool/Artsy photos with every Instagram user, and across the worldwide web.  No hassle uploads to Flickr, and I can #hashtag my heart out on all of my photos.

Check me out here:

@leftovers4dinner | Webstagram


Here's a recent photo created with Instagram.  I love the softened edges, the blur tool, and all the filters I can add to my photos.  And this photo is way more awesome than the reality (barely ripe, super tiny Kumquats in a poorly lit room).

Check out Instagram, and be sure to +Add Me Thanks for reading!  

Comments

Popular Posts