A sticky Holiday Crafting issue

So...

Usually I start crafting for the Holidays early.  And by early, I mean August.  This year has been incredibly frantic and busy, with all the things happening in my life, I haven't even had the chance to finish any of my crochet projects, and all of my knitting projects have gone awry.

I'm just now getting some holiday gifts together, and it's driving me crazy.  I'm having a hard time narrowing down what I'm going to make, how I'm going to make it, and also how to save money and not go overboard with all the pretty stuff in the craft store.

Here's some pretty stuff I got from the craft store, going horribly wrong:



So, while you laugh at my expense (LOL), be sure to check out Youtube for some quick, 3 minute tips for the Holidays.  I've actually found a couple of really great gift ideas on there that won't break the bank, and look fun!

Check these ones out:



And I'm pretty excited that a young person came up with an awesome, and thrifty way to re-create something she saw in a magazine. While she's a bit long-winded, check out this cute necklace:



Thanks for reading, I'll be up all night trying to get Tinsel off me and Bender...

Comments

Popular Posts