Cheap last minute small gifts for friends and co-workers

While it was a terrible challenge NOT to write this article in the first person, I recently published a list of suggestions on Examiner.com about five frugal (and nearly free) ideas for small gifts this Holiday season.  Check it out here:

Cheap last minute small gifts for friends and co-workers



The T-shirt Rosettes have been incredible.  I've made two more since this weekend, and I've experimented with different ideas for the leaves.  Since green is one of my favorite colors, I've still got plenty of small, left over skeins of green yarn to crochet up some leaves for these things.



Now to just get to the thrift shop or the clearance section of Walmart and pick up some more different color fabrics and t-shirts.


I've actually incorporated a lot of these ideas into my gift giving this year.  But I'm still down to the wire, and I don't have many gifts made yet.  Any suggestions?  What are you currently doing for the Holidays for frugal gifts?

Comments

Popular Posts