Blue Glass Monday!

You'd think with all the Holiday commotion going on, I'd be able to score some sweet Vintage Christmas and Holiday Decor at the Thrift Shop.  But you'd be wrong!

I went to the thrift shop this weekend, hopeful and optimistic that I'd find some lovely tacky 70's sequined ornaments, or perhaps some nifty fifties figurines.  Nope, nada...




Instead, I found some lovely blue glass!  Funny, things always pop up the minute you give up on them.  I was searching all this summer for some blue glass for a craft project, and none was found, lol.

 
And check out the awesome price...
 

They're kinda old, and definitely cute and small, I'm hoping I can incorporate them into some sort of Holiday gift this year.

 
I picked up two lovely glass bottles, and I also picked up this cute little Creamer and Bowl set.  It's so lovely with touches of sea blue against the Aqua and Cream....

Oh!  And I managed to score another Oxidized Silver Spoon, and another Vintage Crochet Hook.  It's a lovely pale teal, and by the company, HERO.  Which is awesome, because Crochet is my Hero, LOL.


Thanks for Reading!

Also shared on:

Smiling Sally



Comments

Terrific blue finds...happy Blue MOnday!
SmilingSally said…
What a good, blue find!

Happy Blue Monday to you, Omi!
LV said…
You might not have found blue Christmas decorations, but certainly found some very vintage goodies.
Leah H. said…
wow, good buy.. beautiful..

Visiting for BM! Hope you can visit mine too..

http://www.heavenly-dreams.com/toy-story-toddler-bed/

Popular Posts