Jerry's Artarama: Tidewater's best kept art supply secret.

I published my 2nd article on Examiner.com this Holiday Weekend, and while brief, I think it encompasses my overall attitude right now.

While I need to purchase some new art supplies, money is a little tight, and you have to be smart about the money you spend.

Check out my recent article on the small retail chain Jerry's Art-arama, and the great prices they offer to Hampton Roads Customers:

Jerry's Artarama: Tidewater's best kept art supply secret.

Don't live in Virginia?  Don't worry, there's at least one Jerry's Artarama in your state.  Click HERE to see where your leading, local Quality and Discount Art Supply store is.

PS: I don't work for Jerry's Artarama (though it would be fun to work at an art store).  I just really appreciated my last trip there.  I saved a ton of money (like 30-40% off brick n' mortar retail), and I admired such a small retailer offering what customers want, Quality, and Good Prices.

Comments

Popular Posts