Amigurumi: The small Holiday Gift perfect for everyone on your gift-giving list.

Hey everyone, be sure to check out my new article on Examiner.com:

Amigurumi: The small Holiday Gift perfect for everyone on your gift-giving list.

My new article talks about a great Holiday Gift idea, Amigurumi.  Click on the link above to learn more.

I've started feeling the Holiday pressure, and decided to whoop out the crochet hooks n' yarn to whip up some crocheted gifts for friends, customers, and family.  With so many people deserving something nice this year, I thought other crafters would appreciate an article on what I'm doing this year to craft for everyone.

Here's a few crochet gifts in my collection:


Everyone does Amigurumi, but I wanted to make my crochet gifts special.  So I decided to combine the art of Amigurumi, with the skill of Thread Crochet!  I had the whole weekend off, and I managed to crochet a couple of Adorable Treats for my Etsy Shop, LeftOvers4Dinner.

Check it out! A tiny Coffee Cup, and a Strawberry Tart!

 
In the background, you can barely see regular size Amigurumi Christmas Cupcakes that I crafted.  Look how tiny my new Amigurumi are!

As you can see, my new Amigurumi are barely larger than a Quarter.  These were all crocheted using Size 10 Cotton Crochet Thread, and a 1.9mm Steel Crochet Hook.

I Loved making these, and I'll be making a few more over the next few days.  I've listed three in my Etsy shop, be sure to check them out!





Thanks for Reading!

Also shared on:
Todays Creative Blog
 Creating Christmas at The Girl Creative Photobucket

Comments

I love the little Cupcakes. All of them turnd out very beautyful. Great Work.
Karima said…
Wow - They look fantastic! Your newest follower, Karima
www.karimascrafts.com
Karyn said…
These are amazing....truly amazing.
Ordinary Hiker said…
Thanks Karima, I totally appreciate the compliment! I'm always so nervous about how my handmade projects look.
Ordinary Hiker said…
Awe, Thanks Karyn! I hope to one day make an Amigurumi Owl as awesome as your stitched Owl, Lol.

Popular Posts