A Big Ol' Mess





I'm finally unpacking boxes and organizing my "Crafty Office". It's a total mess.

I spent an hour digging through boxes trying to find a Size E crochet hook.

I've still got to unpack my little vintage Knicks knacks, gently organize all my WIP's (Works in Progress), and figure out where to put all my extra hobbies (card making, stamp carving, felting, jewelry).

I got rid of my old desk, and upgraded to a nice, long, beautiful work table. Unfortunately (or fortunately), this means less spaces to cram or stuff junk that I put to the side or stop working on.



I want my new space to be light and airy, but it's already starting to get cluttered. I want to start posting videos again, but not with all these unpacked boxes and junk laying around.

I've got a few decorative boxes, but other than that, anyone got any suggestions, besides stuffing it all in the attic?

- Posted using BlogPress from my Pretentious Phone Device.

Location:Derby Rd,Portsmouth,United States

Comments

Popular Posts