Stuff I found, On the Ground Friday - 3rd Edition Hosted by Bender Oak Gifts

Today's "Stuff I Found, On the Ground" Friday is hosted on Bender Oak Gifts.

That way, I can be crafty, and also share some cute Outdoor Pics, :)

To get away from some stress and break free of Cabin Fever, Bender Oak and I decided to hit up the Deep Creek Lock Park, in Chesapeake, Virginia.  Some quick Geocaching and further exploration of Letterboxing would do us some good.



We came well prepared, lots of water and bug spray.  But the heat made everyone really thristy:



We found a couple of letterboxes (on the Ground, of course!) and it was really interesting how they were bundled/packaged up!

Check it out:

 

The Camo Duck Tape adds great "Stealth" and WaterProofing!  I love the ingenuity of fellow Letterboxers and Geocachers.  The Best Letterboxers and Cachers build for durability, and it's helping to inspire me to build my first Letterbox sometime soon.  

Since I found these on the ground, might as well get to logging them...

 

By the 2nd to last Letterbox (and after the one Geocache), Bender Oak got kinda hot and tired (plus, we ran out of water, and I can't imagine running out of water on a hot day while wearing a black fur coat)...

He got cranky and sat on all my Letterboxing/Geocaching Gear:


So, what did you find for today's "Stuff I Found, On the Ground" Friday?







Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts