Important Blog Change Announcement!

The Blog, Bender Oak Gifts, was originally created to share information about my Crafting Hobbies.

Over the past year, it's started to grow into more, with my love of Outdoor Hobbies and Vintage items overwhelming my crafty content.

I've decided to create another Blog, LeftOvers4Dinner, to seperate the "Picker" in me from the "Crafty Me".

Granted, that might diminish the popularity of this blog, but at least Bender Oak Gifts will have more growing room to accomodate my actual crafting, and I can focus on my love of Thrift Culture and Frugal Fun on LeftOvers4Dinner.





So, All my Vintage fans, and all my Shabby Chic friends, please start checking out and following LeftOvers4Dinner.  I would totally appreciate it!

Also, LeftOvers4Dinner will be hosting my very own Blog Party! The Blog Party will be "Stuff I Found, On the Ground Friday!"  Check it out every Friday for an awesome new Blog Party to network and share!

get the InLinkz code

Comments

Popular Posts