BenderOak's Geocaching Kit


So... I'm rather bummed that my GPS broke, and that prevents me from doing more Geocaching (and even planting new Geocaches) for a while (all my spending money is tied up right now trying to find a place to live, sigh...). My iPhone gets terribly inaccurate coordinates, and I just don't feel comfortable planting new Geocaches without accurate coordinates (people get rude, jeez). It's hard enough for me trying to find a Geocache with my iPhone, I can only imagine the difficulties people might have trying to find something I've planted.

And that really stinks, because I got myself a little Geocaching kit ready to tote around for summer.



But then... I saw this:

It's the ABO Gear Dog Backpack. With all the stuff I carry around normally when Letterboxing and Geocaching, it would be absolutely wonderful to make Mr. Bender Oak have some Geocaching responsibilities. Seriously, he needs to start carrying his own water bottle, snacks, and poopie bags. It may be July, but I know what Bender is getting for Xmas, :). And hopefully it'll be wrapped up all pretty right next to:


Yep. Xmas is a long way aways... I can wait.

Comments

Popular Posts