Our First Mistakes in Letterboxing - Chesapeake Arborteum

 

So, we made the decision to go Letterboxing some place close, and decided on Oak Grove Park.  After driving around and wandering around, we realized we were at the wrong location, instead, we were at the Chesapeake Arborteum.

 

Hey, it's not my fault there's two places referred to as a Park in the Oak Grove Park area! But Guess what?  There's Letterboxes at the Chesapeake Arborteum too!  I just didn't realize it at the time, so I'd have to go back.

 
Would you stick your hand in there?  What if I told you there was Geocache in there?

At least this gave Bender and I the chance to walk around in some incredibly Green, and Lush overgrowth....





 

We decided to do some nature sight-seeing, then be on our way....



The big thing about an Adventure, you gotta get there first....

Comments

Popular Posts