Embracing Change: Old Doors Rock My World: A Unique Outdoor Table

Embracing Change: Old Doors Rock My World: A Unique Outdoor Table: "It's funny...I had written a previous post about decorating with old doors very early on in my blogging days and I have gotten the most hits..."

It's one thing to see some of the bigger Bloggers out there, like Funky Junk Interiors or any Shabby Chic site create an amazing project and show it off on the internet. But to see an everyday person with a decent blog, decent pics, and wonderful inspiration create something for their home...well, that's amazing.

Regardless of how the next few months go for me, I have to start thinking about redecorating, and that means doing it on the cheap, without looking flat out broke or terribly ram-shackle. I love this blogger's honesty on her resources (Freecycle, Design Inspiration), and it drives me to start being active about how I might design my next domicile.


Comments

Popular Posts