Just out of Reach...





That, my dear friends, is a Geocache. In a tree. Not a big one, but certainly not one strong enough for me to climb (especially while holding Bender's leash).



So while my dog stared at me, only mildly amused, I struggled to figure out how to get this easy "find" and still actually log it as a find.




On a good day, I'm 5 foot 2.5 (the .5 is important) inches. And this cache...well.

It was over 6 feet tall.

But a little determination...and stubbornness:



Every learning experience eventually has it's rewards. For my lovely Sunday out Geocaching, I scored an awesome Cache patch from OakCoins (one of the Dismal Swamp caches)


And:


Yep, Pancakes and a Smiley. There was a nano cache at the pancake place. Awesome.

Thanks for reading everyone!

- Posted using BlogPress from my Pretentious Phone Device.

Comments

Popular Posts