I am an Easter Egg within a broader subject....

So, because I'm going through an extremely busy and stressful period right now....

I've been making tiny little projects... I made our friend JT a little Amigurumi, and it inspired me to make some more simple projects....

The CheapGeek is a "Guy's Guy", so it amuses me when some of my little Amigurumi and Softies end up in weird places, like this:




It's extremely amusing that my little Amigurumi end up in the strangest places.  I plan to make a couple for some friends a co-workers, and even through  a few in a geocache or two... It's good to feel appreciated.  And hey, even after a long, hard working week, I still have time to make Cupcakes for my CheapGeek, lol.

In the meantime, since time is precious, and so are moments where I can breathe,  I've been giving myself small goals.

Like fill up my little old Country Store crate with handmade wash clothes.


I've picked out two really simple crochet patterns, and one knit pattern, and I plan to fill this up with wash clothes folded up, (rather than jammed into the crate in a decorative "let's show off on the internet" way).


I love the little bits of color, and I love that in two days, I can feel accomplished about something... No matter how small.


Even the smallest, simplest stitch... Is one stitch closer than you were before.

Thanks for reading guys.

Comments

Popular Posts