At first Glance...



At first glance, you would think, "Spring has Sprung!". But you'd be wrong! It's freezing cold. Just don't tell the flowers and the little birdies flying my way.

At least Spring is coming.  Hopefully, the warm weather will help me go geocaching more.  Even though my life is all crazy right now (new job, new day/work/sleep schedule, trying to figure out what to do when our lease is up), Geocaching has been the major break away, the stress relief in my life right now.  I haven't had too much time to devote to collecting Vintage stuff, well, not as much as I used too.  Right now, I'm sorting through tons of pictures and adventures trying to figure out how to clean up the photos and post them to the blog!  There's been so many, but yeah, new schedules been throwing me off.

After a long hard day of work, and no daylight/time to take photos of all my great Vintage and Unusual finds, I've had great happiness hunting down Geocaches and working on some of my crochet stuff.

In fact, stay tuned, I'll be doing a crochet update in the new few posts!


Comments

Popular Posts