Just a plain and little White Wednesday Update.



As odd and crazy as my life has been the past month and a half, it's almost funny how my little contribution to the World Wide Web this Wednesday is so petite, and simple.

I've been quietly nesting as a comfort mechanism to deal with all the sudden plot twists and turns my life's been taking, just little tiny pieces of Zen to let me breath and take the world in....


...Well, that, and maybe some Book reading and Geocaching.


While the land scape of my dresser often changes (usually with piles of laundry, or a spilled out mess of Hair care products and nonsense Bender Oak drags under the bed), I decided to do a quick little pick up of this wide  long real estate with some simple decoration.  And of course, to go with the lighter colored themes in the household, I went Simple, and Cheaply Chic.

Here's an old linen picked up in a bundled Pick of random lace and linens.  You'll see more of those later!


It's not quite old, but I did have one almost like it (but a lot less Tattered and Distressed) while growing up.


And as you can see, Mr. White Plastic Internet Kitty is proudly displaying two cute new Icons of my Interior Decor:  A Peed Off Milk Maid with invisible water buckets, and my adorable Anchor Ware Ring Cup!


I'm fairly sure it's not a ring cup, but that's what I'm using it for.


This little Milk Maid looks extremely perturbed, and I think that's why I got her.  She doesn't have any Water buckets or pails of Milk, but it looks like she's traveled quite a ways with a heavy burden.  These days, I can totally relate to her.



Well, that's all for now.  Then again, since it's been a while since my last White Wednesday contribution, that's  a whole lot (of something, lol) for now!

Stay Tuned, and Thanks so much for your Continued Reading!

Also Shared on:

Comments

Popular Posts