Happy New Year! 2011

Yes I know, I haven't posted regularly, and I apologize. With the recent Holidays, so many new and crazy changes have happened in my life! Including a new work schedule that's gonna take some getting used too...


I'll be posting so much crazy stuff really soon, but I listed wanted to say:

Portsmouth, VA. Bringing the New Year in style. Crazy misdirected fireworks, way too many gun shots at midnight heard in the neighborhood at midnight, ghetto chocolate flavored wine, and then a flock robins flew out of the darkness and tried to attack me. My life has more adventure in the first 15 minutes of 2011 than most people have all year.





Please be safe tonight everyone, especially on a night where so many people are running around like Ben... Disoriented and treats hanging out of their mouth.








HappyHolodays and Happy Nee Year. Here's a dog in a Human Hoodie.

- Posted using BlogPress from my Pretentious Phone Device.

Comments

Popular Posts