Adds up to mere Peanuts... Tasty Artistic Peanuts

I put an awful lot of work into my blog in the previous months, and with the sudden changes in my life, I've realized just how much time and effort I put in, every other day, just to share my stories, insight, and eccentric treasures/interesting finds.



Within weeks of my recent career changes, my blog, and readers have been seriously neglected... It's almost like all that hard work and determination has added up to...what?



Mere Peanuts in the Blogosphere.

Sigh.

I could look at the empty husk of my blog, and kick myself...



Or look at the situation as a glass (or peanut shell) as half full, lol.




I gotta get back in the groove again.

Three things I need to re-establish are:

1. Picture taking schedule. I used to always take pics during the day, and now I'm working during the day...

2. Setup a blogging routine. Now that I don't work at home, it's sometimes a chore to start up the ol' big computer box and come up with something creative.

3. Many things inspire me to write, but now I need to find new ways to engage readers on a frequent basis...

For now, I'm taking it slow. I'm working on some knitting projects, and hopefully have some pics up when completed... And I'm thinking about starting a blog party, but I need help with that idea. If anyone would like to help me with that process, send a message! I'd love to bounce some ideas around with someone that does blog parties...

Have a good weekend and y'all will hear from me soon!


- Posted using BlogPress from my Pretentious Phone Device.

Comments

Popular Posts