Sold on Vintage - That was Quick.



I noticed a few Vintage Hangers posted on various vintage blogs, and fell in love with the charming rustic appearance of them.

Not wanting to skip out on a trend, I decided to post some on Etsy!
 

The one that says "Princess" is awesome.



They sold, in about a Day!  I wish everything else sold that quickly, like this bathing suit (several months).


It's great to be on top of trends, but short of finding out what everyone else is doing, I often feel "a day late, a dolla' short" in the Vintage Scene.  Many times, I'll go looking through back articles and back posts of many popular blogs before finding something neato to incorporate in my personal collection, or add as inventory in my Etsy Shop.  With the help of the internet, it doesn't take long for a trend to pick up and go widespread, but I also feel that it causes many fancied items to almost 'go out of style' (How long did authentic Vaseline Glass stay "the big thing"?  Decades...).

Also Shared on:




PS: Check out some of the Vintage and Sales on Etsy:

Comments

Anonymous said…
Of course those hangers sold fast - they are super cute!

Popular Posts