Rusty, Tired, Tongue-tied, and Blah....

Vintage Blue Enesco Sneaker Shoe Banks.  Don't they look Dog Tired?



I'm exhausted, and I haven't really done much blogging in the past week or so...

I've been focusing on crafty stuff, which is funny, because I don't have much crafty stuff to share with you.

I have been making progress on my Socks, take a look:


I completely forgot how many rows I completed for the Heel part (Heel Turn? I'm still new at this)....


So I guess I'm just gonna Roll the Dice, and Wing it:


I cannot wait to get these babies finished.  I think their gonna warm someones feet up real nice.  I'm really, really proud of myself, considering I feel disappointed with the lack of Knit and Crochet Projects I've actually completed this year, and I'm hoping that I'll be making a New Years Resolution regarding Crafting in General.

I just know the Clock is Counting Down....


And it's starting to turn into Holiday Crazy Crunch Time!  Wish me Luck.... I need to come up with some presents and make some plans.  Fast!

PS: One of the many things I got my lazy butt to do this week is update my Etsy Shop.  Check out some of my new items:






Also Shared on:

Please Visit Blue Monday through the following Link: http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/
(For Some Reason, Blogger doesn't want me to link the image correctly).
 

Comments

Donnie said…
You posted a really great blue with those sneaker banks. Your socks look like they are moving along. It's a very pretty color. Happy Blue Monday.
Anonymous said…
You've got some great stuff in your Etsy shop! I need to get off my lazy butt and actually put some items in my shop. I just posted 4 items on my eBay yet my Etsy shop sits bare. Ugh. I guess it's the newness and I'm not use to it yet :P

Popular Posts