Just a nonsensical and hopefully amusing update

I'm actually on my way to Carolina, but I just wanted to post a quick update!

It's been a busy, cold and crazy week, and I haven't had much time to post...

Here's a silly picture:





That my dears, is four pairs of socks. For some reason, my feet have been getting awfully cold this year. I just packed more pairs of socks for my weekend trip than I did sweaters... Sigh.





I'm not sure if it's the area I moved to or the economy, but three dollar beer is on the shelves at my local pharmacy ad a "Seasonal item". And it's selling like, well 3.00 beer, lol.





I'm on a quick trip to Carolina, and I'm on the road as we speak. Everyones grumpy, and I just wish we could get somewhere that we could stop and fill up on Xmas cheer, and sausage biscuits....





It's supposed to snow again while we're on our trip, and I'd be really happy with that Xmas present!



- Posted using BlogPress from my Pretentious Phone Device.

Location:Holland Rd,Suffolk,United States

Comments

Popular Posts