From another planet....

I am totally out of it today...

I felt exhausted yesterday, and couldn't even focus enough for a blog post...I ended up reading over the same crochet pattern 3 times and going to bed.

When I woke up this morning, I seriously felt like I was from another planet....
Area 51 alien, suddently photographed in Area 51 of my household...

 I'm going to try to rest up, maybe take some arcane Medicinal Cure-All....

Tiny Root Bitters Bottle, for sale here.
Or maybe I'm just having one of my Slow days.

Vintage Craft Book for Special Classrooms. Check it out.
I do know that part of my problem is that I've kinda gone off my diet, which is never good... I'm on my diet to lose weight, but also, it's been determined that I have a wheat gluten sensitivity...

Because too much of this:


Really starts to wear on you after a while...

Just a Blah day, but never worry...I'll be feeling better in a couple days.

Comments

Popular Posts