As seen on the popular Intarwebs....White Wednesday.....

I've noticed a lot of Vintage, Shabby Chic, and Flea Market bloggers do themes, and a popular one is "White Wednesday"....I'll bite, it seems fun!


Here's some of my "Whites" recently posted to my Etsy.

White MilkGlass Planter....

I love this little Planter.  It's the perfect size for a little plant (but I have a total brown thumb),  a fresh bouquet of flowers, or even some knitting needles.
Pearl's Mama, Vintage Mother Of Pearl Brooch....

Unique Hand-Carved Mother of Pearl Brooch.  This little brooch glows with opalescence!

And this really cool, little, yet heavy Cold Cream Jar that someone painted the top too!
This little jar packs a punch of Milk-Glass heavy to it.  When I found it, my boyfriend and I sat around for almost a half hour talking about what was once in it.  He thinks it may have had Cold Cream or even Vick's (but no Vick's)...I think it may have been a French Clay Powder Jar.

And I got a great new set of Vintage Greeting Cards as well!



Well, That's it for now....Man, I hope I shared all these links right, I'd love to share with my other Flea Market and Shabby friends.  

PS: Feel free to check out the Leftovers4Dinner shop on Etsy.   




Comments

Rebecca said…
Your cold cream jar is really cool-love the painted flowers!
Lori Lynn said…
Great jar :-) I gave several of the milk glass one s and I love them!
Welcome to White Wednesday!
*´¨)
¸.*´¸.**´¨) ¸.**´¨)
(¸.*´ (¸.*´* LORI LYNN *
Welcome to White Wednesday! Love your post and pics... will need to stop by your Etsy shoppe and check out your goodies! :) mercedes
gail said…
love the jar and the brooch!
gail
adventuresininnkeeping.blogspot.com
Welcome to White Wednesday..it's a lot of fun and totally great group of ladies.

I love the old cold cream jar.

Have a wonderful day...I'd love for you to pop in for a visit when you have a moment. ♥

Happy Day,
Stephanie ♥

Popular Posts