Artistic Drive, and lingering Questions...

I may be taking a day or two off to actually go sit down and craft.... I feel the artistic urge coming on strong.


I think I'll spend tomorrow trying to figure out the whole yarn situation, and then, Friday, if things work out with my yarn drama, I'll either be looking into new yarns, or doing more arts and crafts on my To-Do list....



 and I need to figure out if the yarn I purchased is really going to work for my goal of creating a nice Holiday/Xmas Party Shawl.  I've started to swatch three different patterns, and in all of them, it seems to be a little thick, even though the Madeline Tosh Pashmina I have is considered a Heavy Fingering/Sport Weight yarn.  I don't know what to do, and I'm scared of wasting all this yarn on a project if I don't "feel" its right.

Also, I'm also trying to work out when the best time to post is.  I keep noticing that if I setup my posts for the late afternoon (right before I go to work), they seem to be less visible, while posting right in the morning (before I go to bed), everyone is more likely to at least check out what I have to say for the day....  When do you sit down and read blog posts?  I know I'm the rare exception, I read really late at night, or, if I'm at a doctors appointment in the waiting room, but I can't seem to get an overall consensus from my friends (they all work crazy jobs too).  So, I ask, dear reader, when do you sit yourself down and actually look at your favorite blogs?  Leave me a comment, or feel free to message me!

Comments

Popular Posts