Up Late Friday Night

Sigh.... Okay, so I went to three different Thrift Shops in my area and didn't find a traditionally seamed sweater that I thought would be suitable (and cheap enough) to try recycling without crying if I ruined it...  I've got a sweater that I'm probably going to sit down sometime this weekend/week and take a look at.....

However, I did find some really cool things....


And the Boyfriend picked up some cool stuff for him and his friend  the other day.


But I'll take more pictures in the morning....PHOTO TIP #1:  Taking pictures during the night, even if you have decent lighting in your house is a 50/50 shot at image quality.  You'll do your best picture taking in the day time.  You know what?  I should do a whole post on that...

Some things I was really curious about, and started looking on ebay.  I used to sell stuff on ebay in the past, but got burnt by a few international customers.  It looks like ebay's tried to clean up it's act, so i've listed a couple of test items for sale to see how they do and how the ordeal goes these days.

If you'd like to see what's I've listed, CLICK HERE.

Also, thanks for all the comments!  Everyone is being entered into a list for the Random Prize Generator, be sure to check the beginning of next month for the Prize Winner.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'd love to see what you have to say on the "picture" subject. I have a terrible time here, mostly because our lighting inside sucks, and soon it will be winter and that will be my only option!
Anonymous said…
I visited the ebay link HOPING:) you had listed that great bag:)
Anonymous said…
I visited the ebay link HOPING:) you had listed that great bag:)
Ordinary Hiker said…
Lol! Nah, I really, really dig that bag, Red's one of my Trusty Standby colors that works for me... I do love it!

But, I did find a similar style bag, it's a retro dark lime/avocado color, and I'm wondering if it needs to be a Prize in the upcoming months....hrm....

Popular Posts