Thrift Shop Find - Distressed Red Kimchi Blue Purse, and Retro Garnet colored Sunglasses

It's always a good day when you find matching accessories, but what's even better is when you can get them for a great deal.

I picked up a really cool Kimchi Blue purse, for approximately 70% less than their on sale prices for purses at Urban Outfitters.








I also got some really cool Retro Sunglasses, that Match!


These are actually a really deep Red-Garnet color in the sun, and actually fit me (Vintage Items are sometimes a little small for me.  Ancient Peoples had tiny feet and tiny heads, lol).

I'm totally digging this little combo I got, but alas, my one decent Dark Red button up shirt is starting to look a little worn...

This purse makes me very happy, as there's enough room for me to tote all my stuff (I'm one of those "I'm packing for a 10-day expedition" types), and enough room to fit a small knit or crochet project (I can fit my Fetching, my Eva Shawl, or Socks in there!)

On a latter note, thanks everyone so much for your comments, and welcome all new readers!  Just a reminder, for the Comments Contest, I've got three new Commenters so far, so keep 'em coming!



Comments

Greg said…
like your Blog layout. Very Nice!
Unknown said…
~ Logged Out Test Comment ~
Anonymous said…
i totally love that bag! and the sunglasses as well:) i'm a huge fan of library thing too:)
pip said…
great bag and glasses :)

Popular Posts