Everything's just Rosey! (Thrift Shop Finds)

Today was a very Pink-ish, Reddish Day.... Which is funny, because it's been a very Almond and Hunter Green Weekend for my BF.

I listed a couple more oddities from my Vintage Collection today.
It's funny, I've managed to hold onto some of these items for over 10 years....

You wanna see something scary?



Creepy Vintage Violently Red Ronald McDonald Shirt

California Sweet: Vintage Asian Fan decorated Polyester Shirt:



Vintage Vixen Red Full Lace Slip:



Super Rare Pink Accordian Hem & Lace Full Slip:



Vintage Lanvin Flower Print Shirt:




You can check out my current eBay auctions HERE.


PS:  The Comments Contest ends when I get back from Vacation!  I'll be going down to Black Mountain again, and hopefully, this time, I'll be able to take some Vintage Love pictures!

Comments

Popular Posts