And we're walking, we're walking....

Having been diagnosed with Lyme's earlier this summer, it's been a real struggle trying to take Bender on the long walks he is used too... Lately it's been short walks around the block and throwing the chew toy inside...

I felt unusually energetic the other day, and completely surprised him with a big walk...





Luckily, the heat and humidity finally broke a couple days ago.









Ben likes to explore, which is great, because I like to as well, just not in thorny places. Of course, I also don't chase after BEES...









These photos and blog post were created with my iPhone... My iPhone isn't the best camera, but unless your walking a 70 lb dog while you're taking pictures, it's got pretty good image stabilization.

As you can see, Bender would like to go home now... Something about all the great comments he's getting and updating the blog...




Thanks everyone! And have a good weekend. Go take a walk...

- Posted using BlogPress from my Pretentious Phone Device.

Comments

Popular Posts