Knocking on every Internet Door

I am currently trying to increase my visibility online, so I've branched out into some other communities online to expand possible outlets for Crochet and Vintage Sales.

I'm still creating items for BenderOak Gifts, and I've got a couple of neato ideas to be posted soon:


I've also opened up a store on the new site, Sense of Fashion:


Sense of Fashion is an upscale, beta website whose goal is to become the cutting edge marketplace for new fashion, designs, and fashion trends.  Let's hope it works out well on this site!  

I still have both of my Etsy Shops, but I'm looking to expand into another method of selling online, without Fees at the front and back end of a Sale.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  I would like to belong to a single online resource, as I'm not sure about creating my entirely own web store, but I'd like the freedom of getting away from huge fees, relisting, and limited ability to provide photos.



Click on the Shawl above to see more info or to purchase online.

Anyways, feel free to check out the new Sense of Fashion site, and join up!  They are looking for new designers, artists, fashionistas, and customers every day!

Comments

Popular Posts