When life gives you Lemons....make a Lime colored Baby blanket

Things are terribly stressful right now, and on top of that, I'm having a few health issues...I get to find out some information on Wednesday about my health, but that still leaves the problem of trying to find a place to stay in the next few weeks.

And this ain't no whining on my part, I really didn't feel like putting anything depressing on my crafting blog, but everyone goes thru stuff like this, so I know there's some knitters, dyers, and crocheters going thru the same stff as me....

My friend is having a baby soon, which is a giant stressor in itself.... What better way to tackle my mind numbing personal issues with a nice gift for my friend,

I cast on for the "Big Bad Baby Blanket" from the Stitch N' B**** book. It won't be the best gift she will get, but it's the best gift for my brain right now, and I hope she's gonna dig it.







- Posted using BlogPress from my Pretentious Phone Device.

Comments

Popular Posts