Stress, and the important things in life


Yet again, real life has interfered with regular blog posts... Within the span of a couple of months, I've had to find a new place for me, the boyfriend, and Bender to live, sufferred some minor health set-backs, and gone thru some of the scary things that are just a normal part of every-day life. I'm just rather new (late bloomer for once in my life) at dealing with stressors like these.

Something that's gotten me thru this is the drive/determination to put a roof over my dog's head. Ben-Ben isn't a child, or even a person, but he's one of the most important things in my life....





And that drive, ambition, is probably no where near that of a good parent, but it's baby steps toward me getting my act together.

I've had a few reality checks in the past thirty days regarding my health, my job, my relationship and my priorities...

But it has all had it's big, yet simple rewards....




-like my new clawfoot tub...






-and a quiet, nicely lit place to store my yarn and knitting books....

When it comes down too it, a place to take a bath, and a quiet space to read to Bender are the greatest luxuries in the world.

More to come.

--- Posted using BlogPress from my Pretentious Phone Device.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You found a place?!!??!! Its super cute!! YEAH!!!

Popular Posts