Technorati and other Blog Exposure.

Test Post: JTN9DF5YBRC9


So, I'm trying to expose my blog to more places, and I'm kinda running into walls.  I'd like more crafters to check out my blog, but other than one or two places, I have no idea where or what would generate the most readers.


Right now?  Yep, I'm "verifying" my blog with Technorati....That's what the garble above is.


I'm interested in slowly gaining more readers, and customers.  So, before I throw in the towel:





Where have you had success gaining more readers, other than "Word of Mouth" (since most of my family and friends are lazy, or have no networking in areas that apply to my writing)?

In the meantime, I'm working on what I call "A Vacation Blanket, for Vacation".  It's a simple single stitch throw blanket for the back of the VW Hitop Bus we are working on.   Though I do have to pay a tiny bit of attention when changing the color patterning, this is my "I don't have to count/think" project I can work on anytime.  Which is good.  I'm trying not to take on any huge projects just yet.  I have a big sweater project planned out, but I'm waiting on the pattern to arrive as well as some other knitting supplies.  Alot of times, I get so anxious wanting to start a new project, I end up starting a bunch of stupid little projects or absurdedly difficult projects, and then leave them laying all over the house.


Not a good idea.  2010 is the year of declining UFO (UnFinished Object) appearances and organization.










Comments

Popular Posts