We had a Nor'Easter.

We had a Nor'Easter here in Virginia. For those who don't know (because there's more to the United States than people that live on the East Coast), a Nor'Easter is a Hurricane that happens when it's cold. The only thing good about a Nor'Easter is listening to people say "Nor'Easter" and "Norfolk, Virginia".

My boyfriend got some really awesome photos and video of the less horrible parts of the storm, and we'll be cleaning those up and posting them soon. However, here's some fun stuff to look at:


Believe it or not, the trash pickup still went on during part of the Nor'Easter.

There goes the neighborhood:




Here's the garage:



3 inches of water. really disappointing. Especially for the Bus.

Here is my backyard:


I managed to get a few things done the night before and during the very end of the storm.

Once my Wildflowers Shawl is finished blocking, I'll post more pics:



You gotta wonder what Bender Oak did during the storm. Well, this is it:



I felt the same way. Poor Ben...

Comments

Popular Posts