He is...The Most Interesting Fish in the World...

My Boyfriend got us a new fish! It's a very colorful peacock of a fish, a Betta. We couldn't figure out what to name him, and I posted some stuff on Twitter and Facebook asking for suggestions. I just wasn't feeling the suggestions, and just wanted something that would really suite him.

He's colorful, vibrant, exotic, classy, and full of foreign intrigue. He makes little bubble nests at the top of his tank. Why? Because ladies are always impressed by bubbles...Yep.

I present Carl, a conglomeration of the Dos Equis commercial, and one of my amusing coworkers. Take a look at Carl, the "Most Interesting Fish in the World."






PS: Don't worry, Carl the Most Interesting Fish in the World may be amazing (just look at the slideshow above), but Mr. Bender Oak is still "The Most Beloved Pet Of Omi".

Comments

Popular Posts