And from the Red Corner....

All of our Plants have started to ripen their fruits/veggies/whatever, and it's awesome. I had no idea that tomatoes didn't just turn from green to red, but had many different shades, like Yellow, Orange, and even Pink! Right now, I am counting down the days for my big Heirloom to start to turn.

Here's a little slideshow of what has ripened and is delicious in my garden:



Also, I've started doing some more serious crochet and knitting projects again. I been slacking off just making little stuff like "Learn to Knit Dishcloths" and really simple shawls, but I started up my serious projects again.

Check out the Courtney Corset Top on Ravelry. Here's what I have accomplished so far...


Speaking of Ravelry...So, yeah, Ravelry's handy Excel Spreadsheet calculates that I have 18.80 miles of yarn in my stash (and that's only yarn that I haven't been lazy about documenting). If that seems like a small number, please know that 18.80 miles of yarn is about 33,110 yds of yarn. So, please check out my Trade Page on Ravelry. I'm not allowed to buy anymore yarn till I get rid of some. Or make stuff out of it...yep.

Comments

Popular Posts