Garden and Ravelry Swag!!!

Check out my Strawberry! Yep, just one. There's a second growing, and it'll be Red soon. Click on the little "Play" link to play my awesome Ravelry and Gardening slideshow. It seems better than inundating the whole page with photos...

Good week, I got Strawberries, and my new Ravelry Shirt!




Also, of special interest:

IMG_2783_1

This is one of my boyfriend's mini container gardens. The middle thing is a plastic container to hold water since all of the plants we have started this year are extremely thirsty. See the thing's on the sides? Yeah, those are my potpourri holders, turned upside down. Yep. The boyfriend wanted to give the Cherry Tomatoes their own Tomato Cages, just like all the big tomatoes got.



Sometimes, my boyfriend's ingenuity is adorable. Other times, you just wanna smack 'em in the head. Or throw a tomato at him.

IMG_2801_1

Beautiful.

Comments

Popular Posts