Laundry Day.


IMG_2600
Originally uploaded by omisalavea
Dear Darling Boyfriend,

Sorry I couldn't get all the laundry hung up today. It seems Telephone Head felt the Laundry Basket was his new toy. Be prepared for the carnage you are about to witness. Don't worry, I picked up all the victims (clothes), except for a lone sock, which perished during the Laundry Basket assault......

IMG_2590

As you can see, Bender Oak blends in well with damp jeans.

Sharks will quickly snap their jaws down on their prey, whipping their heads from side to side until socks fall out.

IMG_2592

The Hero parades through the village, galantly waving the conquered Laundry Basket up on high.

IMG_2610

Sometimes, I do not acknowledge how dumb my dog is. Sometimes, I just let people see for themselves.

IMG_2599

Yeah! You kill that Laundry Basket, you go...You teach that Laundry Basket to never blow off the back porch ever again!

IMG_2594

After such an exciting day, I think I'm gonna head inside....

IMG_2596

And take a nap.

IMG_2463

Comments

Popular Posts