White Wednesday - A safe and sparkly place for Jewelry

This is my ring basket:


It's terrible.  There's sewing needles in there, a keychain, a skeleton key, a MAGNET (BAD), I even think there's a carving tool for my Stamp Carving in there.

It's no place to keep some of the sparkling pretties that the CheapGeek has given me.

My creative desk/work desk is always a wreck.  I've always got three different projects going on, and I'm always drinking coffee at it.  I take my rings off to do chores, but then i lose them in the giant clutter of a small basket and the tidbits of projects around it.

I decided to create some "White Space".  Just a little gem in the middle of my desk where I can put my nice stuff, and nothing else can go.

I have this little egg-cup looking thing I found at a Thrift Shop a while back.  Originally, I wanted to put a tiny plant in it, but I tried that, and it (sadly) did not work out.


It's pretty, and I wanted to use it.

I added some little gemstones I've collected over the years, and some other things I thought were important.


   
And now i've got a sparkly, and eye-catching place to store my rings!




Thanks for reading!  Also shared on:
  http://www.findingfabulousblog.com/

Comments

Unknown said…
very cute i love white milk glass stuff I've started a collection come over and see it some time its in my display case ;)

Popular Posts