What kind of Snake did we find?

So, we went out to beautiful Northwest River Park yesterday to find a few Letterboxes and Geocaches....

When Bender nearly stepped on something.  I saw it right away, which is sad, makes me think I've got a pampered, City Slicker of a Dog...



We were actually got a safe distance away from it before I started recording video, thank goodness for Zoom on my camera.  But it does upset me that sometimes there's unexpected visitors while out Geocaching/Letterboxing.

I know I'm gonna hear a bunch of people calling me an idiot, but I've tried looking this snake up, and couldn't figure out what it was.  It's a baby, and all I could find were pictures of adult snakes, with descriptions of what babies look like.  Anyone want to help me out?

Comments

Popular Posts