Bender's New BackPack - Take II (Now with Video, Lol)

Okay, so yesterday's Blog Post didn't upload the video... Sigh.  Anyways, I fixed it, so you can check out Bender Oak's adventure at PetSmart by going HERE.

I decided to let Bender get used to the backpack a bit before packing it, so Bender got to run around out back.  He immediately took to it, and even got a little playful:



So, getting back to the purpose of the backpack, here's my plan.  I'm going to put our Letterboxing and Geocaching Gear in it, and that's how we'll be able to do more on our adventures. If he's carrying the weight, it'll help slow him down, give him a job to do, and also free up my hands so I can focus more on getting us to various geocaches and letterboxes.

Here's me prepping for our Letterboxing adventure:



So, we're all packed up, and ready to go! Wish us luck on our next Letterboxing adventure.

Comments

Popular Posts