Home Improvement, on the cheap, and on the web

So, I haven't been able to post much in the past few months, well, because we been working on many things to get to the point of being able to post a video like this:



This, this is my house.

Yep.

So, instead of crafty projects involving yarn or decorative vintage stuff, I've been up to my eyeballs in boxes, empty boxes, boxes of random stuff, and making it all turn into a home.  Oh, and the stress of 'moving into a new place to call home.  We're trying to get settled in, and in the rare free moments between work, bills, everyday stress, and Bender, I've been researching things to do with this house to get it squared away.  More on the home improvement and repair side and less on the decorative side.

However, one of the things I'm tempted to do is some of the DIY decorative Desk and Coffee table ideas I've seen on other blogs.  I went looking for old tables this weekend, and it was like every thrift shop in my area was fresh out of tables.  Sigh...

So I started to look online...For tables and table legs and parts.

Count on the vast and crazy intarwebs to show me the wonders of Made in China and eBay.


Thanks for sounding it out buddy.  BTW, are these table legs or the fancy exhaust pipe for a sports car?

And the best....Check out these sexy thigh highs...For your Table.


I had no idea my Chair got cold in the winter time.  This is so dumb, I HAVE TO KNIT IT.

Well, off to go find more stuff on the internet that would not be ridiculous and actually help in my search to build a table.

Comments

Popular Posts