It's a "Blue Monday", now with Music! (Shabby Craft Chic Inspiration and Thrift Shop/Flea Market Finds)

It's a Blue Monday, I'm always slightly bummed right when Sunday turns to Midnight, Monday Morning, because I know I've always got a crazy week ahead of me.

Even though I managed to make a lot of progress crochet-wise the past couple of days, and I also managed to pick up around the house a little, I feel kinda un-accomplished.

So I did a couple things to make me not feel so blue.


I got a batch of Knitting Needles at the Thrift Shop, and they broke out of the bag I was storing them in and starting to make a mess in my "Yet to be Cataloged and Organized" basket.  I organized the ones I planned to use, and realized there were a lot of random ones, either mis-matched pairs, or just single needles. I decided to put them in this old blue glass vase I got with a Flower Delivery a while ago. I have now created "The Lonely Needles Club" Floral Arrangement, Lol!

 

I managed to list a few things on Etsy, and then got super surprised when one of them sold only hours after I listed it.  It gives me hope that I can earn a little extra money towards my personal Goals with doing what I love.

Oh! and I also lost a little weight too...

 Even though I did divulge in a candy bar (which was split amongst Me, the BF, and I found out Bender had a piece)...  Which makes me feel good, but I'm worried the next time I go to the Doctor, the nurse is gonna tell me I still haven't lost enough yet...Sigh.

It's gonna be a long week, and I've got a lot more Etsy listing, and Holiday Crafting to go (Yep, I usually start my Holiday Crafting in August...Jeez I'm behind.)...

So, here's a little "Blue Monday" for yourself, and some recent "Blues" posted to my Etsy Shop.




Comments

Unknown said…
I don't care for Mondays either, such a jolt after a relaxing Sunday.

Cute idea with mismatched needles.

Congratulations on your etsy sale.
Maddy Joy said…
Hi,
Thanks for sharing views , This is good idea about needles you told.
Holiday Gifts

Popular Posts