Craft Show Open House. Update




I did rather well at the Craft Open House my step-mom threw. I'm interested in doing another one, though I definitely do not have enough inventory nor the desire to meet the deadline of Valentines day.

There was food for guests (and me), plenty of couch space (or a stylish chair), and products from Tastefully Simple, My Jewelry, and Bender Oak Gifts.

Since I'm lacking creativity today, here's pictures:





And here are some friends posing as Happy Customers!!!



Oh wait! They are happy customers! Look how excited she is, can't even wait to get home to put her tiny Santa Hat on!!!



And Food from Tastefully Simple:




(The first picture is a mix of just regular snacks, and some really tasty treats from Tastefully Simple. The dip in the center of that photo had to get refilled, twice, in the span of a couple of hours).

And Jewerly by My Jewelry. Where I actually had to put to use some of the photography learning I have.








After all the work put in for this, I do have alot of knowledge should I decide to do this in the near future. Like, people dig anything miniature, tiny, organic, or Eco-conscious. And, my boyfriend's handmade soap was a hit!

But for now, I'm gonna work on some ME PROJECTS.

Next Blog Post: Knit Socks!

Comments

Popular Posts