The Rawhide Zombie!

As Halloween approaches, the Treats Monster, aka, Rawhide Zombie, decided to lurk around my house last night.

Here, we see the evil transformation (or Doggy Gas) begin as Bender "rages" into Treat Monster!


AAAaahh! Omg, what is that? The transformation must be complete!



Look it's a horrible zombie dog with a human leg sticking out of his head!

The Rawhide Zombie approaches!

Look at the evil, evil, glaring eyes...



"Treats, you will give me treats" says the Zombie....



I feel compelled to feed the Zombie Circus Peanuts. The horrors if I should refuse...




Here, the Rawhide Zombie threatens to clean my dirty house if I don't feed him more treats.



Okay...please don't clean my house you evil Treat Monster.



Is his need fulfilled?
(Click the image to see the full awesomeness of this photo)



No!

Deady Dog Zombie attack!



The Rawhide Zombie knows that Circus Peanuts and treats are hidden deep within the couch cushions of doom...



The Rawhide Zombie is not happy that new episodes of Paranormal State have not started.



Ahaha! My precious! My precious Rawhide, you have appeared!



As the Rawhide soothes, my dog slowly returns to...... normal?



Hey Bender, lemme see that big ol' rawhide bone you got....Aw, Good boy!


(Bender Oak is secretly dismayed as he realizes his owner can't take pictures worth her life.)

Comments

Popular Posts