Impromptu Italian Soup, and the Artful Tunnel

So, due too my general fatigue this week, the cabinets have been a little slim on ready-made snacks or quick meals...

Which normally isn't a big deal since I'm already a creative cook, but I've had a generally air-headed and unprepared/running short of time day every day for the past couple days.

Today I needed something for lunch... Looking at what I had in the fridge, I came up with this:





Faux Italian Low Carb Soup!

Ingredients:

Frozen meatballs
Frozen spinach
Beef Stock (leftover from some sauté beef recipe ingredients I needed)
1/4 a jar leftover chunky pasta/tomato sauce
A dash of garlic
Pepper
Bragg's All purpose Seasoning




And I also put a little Mozzarella in for flavor.




I was kinda surprised! Everything in the soup worked harmoniously together. Overall, It was pretty good, I thought it was gonna end up being something to eat just to get some food in me, but it was a very pleasant soup.



It's late, even for me... I just got done dropping friends off at the airport, and got lost getting home (stupid GPS and "Fastest Route" option)....




The Tunnel is kinda pretty... At 4am and 50mph...or I'm just really sleepy.

Good Morning and Goodnight to All!

Also Shared on:



- Posted using BlogPress from my Pretentious Phone Device.

Comments

Vanessa said…
Hi! Thanks so much for coming over and joining the Soup Exchange! This sounds delicious and it is so fun to meet new folks here in blogland! :-)
Vanessa

Popular Posts